Friday, September 14, 2012

Coconut Rum Sunrise

I'm in a little bit of a season limbo right now.







Although summer is coming to a close, I still seem to be clinging to some warm weather habits.  Like this tropical drink with a toasted coconut rim
























However, I also looked at Christmas decorations on Pottery Barn's website.
















I skipped right past Halloween and Thanksgiving and went straight to December.
















Christmas is my favorite Holiday but that's no excuse.  Fall is my favorite season so I should be embracing it!  Pumpkin flavored things, here I come!

















Coconut Rum Sunrise
(makes 1 drink)

3 oz coconut rum
2 oz pineapple juice
1 oz orange juice
splash of grenadine

coconut, toasted (optional)

Mix the coconut rum, pineapple juice and orange juice together.  Pour into a martini glass and put in the grenadine for some pretty color.

No comments:

Post a Comment